[DEOC] Support Needed: Guided Pathways August 12th Cohort 1& 2 Retreat

Claudine Richardson crichardson at sbctc.edu
Thu Jun 16 10:21:47 PDT 2022

Dear Diversity and Equity Officer Commission,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Claudine Richardson, and I serve as the Policy Associate for Guided Pathways in the Strategic Initiatives and Student Success Center. We have recently attained all the feedback to support the upcoming agenda for the August 11th and 12th Guided Pathways Cohort Retreat.

The learning agenda for the Summer Cohort retreat (link to the agenda: https://bit.ly/Summer2022GPAgenda) is based on feedback from the Guided Pathways workplans, councils, commissions, college sponsors around ctcLink, and voices from the Guided Pathways Advisory Council. As such, a continuing appreciation for Communication (an essential practice) around Guided Pathways became more apparent.

We humbly need your help. We want to have a session around Communication to support Monitoring, Intervention, and Redirection (essential practices) that encompass equity. As co-creators in emergent strategy and implementing equity, inclusion, belonging, care, and assessment on your campuses, I seek your support.

Please contact me (crichardson at sbctc.edu<mailto:crichardson at sbctc.edu>) if you are interested in facilitating a session for Summer 2022, August 12th, from 9:50 to 11:30 AM. If you have someone you would like to collaborate with across campuses - we welcome such.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and time.

The value of your personal time is priceless; please feel obliged not to reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Respectfully and Humbly,

Claudine Richardson, Ph.D., M.S., M.P.A.
Pronouns: they |them |theirs
Policy Associate | Student Success Center and Strategic Initiatives
Equity and Accountability Professional Development in Guided Pathways
PO Box 42495 | 1300 Quince Street SE | Olympia | WA | 98504
crichardson at sbctc.edu<mailto:crichardson at sbctc.edu> | c. 509.230.3690
sbctc.edu - Twitter: @SBCTCWashington - Facebook: @WASBCTC

Fall 2022 Student Success Colloquium Proposal Form: https://forms.gle/kUMXJH9DNSsg6jGYA.
Registration is OPEN for "An Ethic of Care: Beyond Empowerment for Our Students, Faculty, and Staff": https://bit.ly/3LF3y5x.

The Strategic Initiatives and Student Success Center Team is working remotely. We are always enthused to support and be of assistance.

SBCTC Vision: "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."