[DEOC] End Of Year

Ha Nguyen ha.nguyen at greenriver.edu
Mon Dec 19 09:30:58 PST 2022

Beautifully expressed, brother Robert!! Echoing your deep gratitude to this incredible DEOC community and our DEOC executive leadership body as we forge ahead together into the new year!! With much love and admiration - Ha

Ha T. Nguyen (she|her)
Vice President | Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
e: ha.nguyen at greenriver.edu<mailto:ha.nguyen at greenriver.edu> | c: 253.455.1111
Green River College<https://www.greenriver.edu/> | Facebook: GreenRiverCollege<https://www.facebook.com/GreenRiverCollege/> | Twitter: @GreenRiverCC<https://twitter.com/greenrivercc?lang=en>

[GRC-logo_digital-green]

Vision:
Green River College<https://www.greenriver.edu/> will be an equity-centered leader in higher education
committed to excellence in teaching and learning,
to being an anti-racist college,
and to advancing social and economic justice