[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Opportunity Grant Health Care Global Item Types

Marjorie Facio mfacio at sbctc.edu
Wed Aug 17 19:06:41 PDT 2022

Hello FA Opportunity Grant Administrators,

Thanks for your time today!

Below is a brief summary of our meeting.

  *   All agreed that it is easier to collapse tuition item types into a single series; there is no need to separate out AA and BAS Tuition item types.

  *   At this time, we have reserved the range of item type numbers for Opportunity Grant Health Care funds in the event colleges need "crossover" item types: 912000000360 - 912000000399

  *   Submit a Help Desk Ticket for *new* OG Health Care Item Types under the following category SF FA > Item Types. Include a signed item type form and the attached list of item types and specific local CPL and GL information

  *   I have attached the list of global item types in an Excel spreadsheet for easy submission in your ticket request for item types. See the attached "Global Opportunity Grant Health Care Item Types" excel sheet. Fill in Set ID, CPL, Payment Priority, 1098T elig, and Debit/Credit columns.

  *   Item Type form link: http://erpimg.sbctc.edu/cs/ItemTypeForm.pdf

  *   We have also attached notes and a list of attendees from this afternoon's meeting.

The following queries may be helpful in tracking disbursed funds by student group/item type. Please do share any additional queries you have leveraged with your Opportunity Grant colleagues.

  *   QCS_FA_GRP_DISB_AWARD
  *   QCS_FA_GRP_PAY

Below is a link to the meeting recording:

https://sbctc.webex.com/recordingservice/sites/sbctc/recording/c291ab030095103bbdfc005056819738/playback

Please feel free to email me with any questions about your item type requests.

Thank you,

[Compass]Marjorie Facio
Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
mfacio at sbctc.edu<mailto:mfacio at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1836