[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] **FirstLinks, DG2 & DG3 only** The 2020-2021 URR is now in production!

Deborah Englehardt denglehardt at sbctc.edu
Wed Sep 15 08:17:31 PDT 2021

Good morning!

Thank you very much for your patience!! We're happy to announce the 2020-2021 URR CSV is now in production!!! 😊

Other than the CSV, we've also updated the Report A - Unit Record Report Details so it includes the new URR Award Categories (RejectedISIRWASFA, NationalGuardGrant, AlternativeRoutes, Paraeducator, TeacherShortageConditionalScholarship and VABenefit fields). To make this change, we had to remove the ethnicity related fields to make space for the new fields. The ethnicity fields still show up on the CSV as required by WSAC.

Attached is the updated 2021 Unit Record Report Processing Guide as well as the Updating the Need Duration and Cost of Attendance to Match Actual Enrollment.

Updating the Need Duration and Cost of Attendance is a pop-update process that requires multiple runs for each budget value (i.e. 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11). Please take your time so that you don't miss running one of the processes which will result in starting all over again. 🙁

Thank you!

[Compass]Deborah Englehardt

Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)

1300 Quince Street SE

Olympia, WA 98504-2495

denglehardt at sbctc.edu<mailto:denglehardt at sbctc.edu> • O: 360-704-3979

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>