[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Workstudy Queries in Production

Alan-Michael Alston aalston at sbctc.edu
Fri Dec 4 09:06:25 PST 2020

Good morning,

We are going to extend the feedback period through the end of January.  We've received some feedback already, but we want everyone to get a chance to test the queries and look at the data.

We will provides updates on the reported issues at the end of the feedback period, which is scheduled to end on January 31, 2021.

As a reminder, please send any feedback to fasupport at sbctc.edu<mailto:fasupport at sbctc.edu>.  Thank you!

Alan-Michael, FA Support