[ctcLink-Mobile] Two users reporting errors when attempting to access HCX Class Schedule from college webpage

Robert Drake rdrake at sbctc.edu
Tue Nov 9 08:36:58 PST 2021

If the users do not have a student security role and are logged in to PeopleSoft as an employee they will receive an error. The work around to this is to have the user use a browser where they are not logged into PeopleSoft, to use an incognito window of a browser, or to assign the user the student security role. This is a know issue that we are actively working on getting resolved.

Looking at the URL that is coded for the red button it is using the vanity URL as the base url. You should try using this URL to go directly to your class search: https://csprd.ctclink.us/psp/csprd/EMPLOYEE/SA/s/WEBLIB_HCX_CM.H_CLASS_SEARCH.FieldFormula.IScript_Main?institution=WA120

- Drake