[ctcLink-Mobile] Upcoming HCX Q&A Session Information

Robert Drake rdrake at sbctc.edu
Wed Jun 9 15:51:36 PDT 2021

Hello,

For the last several weeks college users have had the opportunity to review their institution's Mobile (HCX) configuration in a test environment. As we approach our anticipated go-live date of June 19th , we will be offering a final review session of your springboard before it is migrated to production. We are aiming to hold an HCX Q&A/Review session mid next week. This session will last approximately 1 hour and is optional, however we encourage users who are affected by these changes to attend. Once we have a date and time determined we will send out a follow-up email with the meeting details. We look forward to seeing you there!

- Drake