[ctcLink-Mobile] HCX - Class Search Meeting Worksheet

Robert Drake rdrake at sbctc.edu
Tue Jun 8 16:03:40 PDT 2021

Good afternoon all,

Tomorrow morning, 9am to be specific, we will be holding the HCX Class Search session. During this session we will be looking at different options that can be implemented for your college's class search. There are a number of different options that we will be looking at, some that you may or may not want to change. To track any changes that you would like to have made we will be requesting that your institution complete the attached workbook and submit that to us via a service desk ticket. So no need to look at the workbook just yet (you can feel free to though if you would like to) as we will be covering it in the meeting tomorrow. Incase you do not have the link to the meeting I will put it at the end of this email. We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

- Drake

Join from the meeting link
https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/j.php?MTID=ma2e9cef943d18cf6471992c847dfe765