[ctcLink-Mobile] HCX Class Search Recording

Robert Drake rdrake at sbctc.edu
Wed Jun 9 16:08:29 PDT 2021

Thank you for all who were able to attend our HCX Class Search Session this morning. As mentioned during the meeting I have attached the recording of the session. I have also sent out copies of the HCX Class Search Workbook to those who have sent me an email requesting it. Due to size limitations on eLists I am not able to attach the workbook to this email. If you still need a copy please email me at rdrake at sbctc.edu<mailto:rdrake at sbctc.edu> and I will send that out to you.

HCX Class Search Session Recording link HCX Class Search-20210609 1605-1<https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/ldr.php?RCID=b8b8c0cabb184cc896e3fcbc17ab062b>

- Drake