[CATO] Forbes - "Accommodating Disabilities in Remote and Hybrid Work"

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Mon Apr 18 13:23:11 PDT 2022

Thanks for sharing! I liked this article as well. Another section that resonated with me is this one: "remember that if you have only one team member working remotely full time, you are still a remote team. If this is the case, ensure that you've updated your rituals and cultural touchpoints to be remote-first, fully supported on virtual channels, enabling equal participation regardless where people work.

Amy Rovner, M.P.H., R.D.
Acting Director
eLearning Services
Shoreline Community College
www.shoreline.edu<http://www.shoreline.edu/>  |  206.546.6937
eLearning Office: 206.546-6966
Pronouns: she, her, hers
[Shoreline Community College logo]<https://shoreline.edu/>

  *   Canvas Questions?  Reach out to Canvas 24/7 Help Live Chat:  Chat with Canvas Support (Student)<https://cases.canvaslms.com/liveagentchat?chattype=student&sfid=001A000000ZQQ2oIAH> and Chat with Canvas Support (Faculty)<https://cases.canvaslms.com/liveagentchat?chattype=admin&sfid=001A000000ZQQ2oIAH>.
  *   Other Questions? Technical Support Center<https://support.shoreline.edu/> - use the search bar or Dolphie the AnswerBot to find answers, you can live chat or submit a request for assistance.