[Cato] {Disarmed} Fw: Making Progress on Course Content Accessibility

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Wed May 23 21:58:17 PDT 2018

In case you haven't seen this article on "Making Progress on Course Content Accessibility" - featuring Jeremy from CSU Chico and Ally.

:-) Amy

Amy Rovner, MPH RD
Instructional Designer
eLearning Services

Shoreline Community College
www.shoreline.edu  |  206.546.6937
eLearning Office: 206.546.6966
E-Learning Support: eLearning Help Center<http://<https//elearning.shoreline.edu/hc/en-us%3E>; Basic Computing Drop-In Help<http://<http//www.shoreline.edu/apply-and-aid/learning-support-centers/business-computer-software.aspx%3E>Canvas Support Live Chat: for Students<http://<https//cases.canvaslms.com/liveagentchat?chattype=student%3E>; for Faculty<http://<https//cases.canvaslms.com/apex/liveagentchat%3E> (or call 888-672-2040)

[Shoreline Community College]<https://shoreline.edu/>