[Cato] [ATcoord] Request for Feedback

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Tue Mar 27 12:00:51 PDT 2018

Thanks, Marc – we really appreciate you all taking the time to review this and provide input.

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!