[Cato] FW: FERPA Training Outreach Form - Chris Melton

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Fri Jan 5 15:05:16 PST 2018

Hi All,

Do any of your campuses use the AACRAO online FERPA training?  There is a string of messages attached that are a discussion of how accessible it may or may not be.  They are working on filling out the VPAT and we’ll have a live copy to experiment with by Jan 22.  Just looking for shared expertise.

Thank you!
Amy