[BLC] Winter BLC Registration!

Hogan, Lenaya Lenaya.Hogan at sfcc.spokane.edu
Tue Jan 12 14:53:39 PST 2021

Hello everyone,
It's time to register for the upcoming Winter BLC meeting January 26th-27th  from 9:00AM - 12:30PM each day.

Winter 2021 BLC Registration<https://forms.gle/AcU1FpaSzKtYEQia8>(click to register)

I am also attaching the 2020/2021 membership invoice.  Please be sure to take care of this as soon as possible if you haven't yet, and thank you if you have.
BLC Winter Meeting Zoom Links

Join Tuesday's Zoom Meeting:

https://ccs-spokane.zoom.us/j/89000298289?pwd=MW1CYWZ1M3JuZSs2S0V4c3llWkd6dz09

 Meeting ID: 890 0029 8289, Passcode: 281620

Join Wednesday's Zoom Meeting:

https://ccs-spokane.zoom.us/j/88085642098?pwd=RXFaNVhTYlN1SktWSXBQU01YNDZjQT09

Meeting ID: 880 8564 2098, Passcode: 709319

Other materials:

  *   Winter 2021 BLC Agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PTFk3cQdSSOA_2m3FM5W3laYKV0ujdZaxMNUEYGdkYQ/edit>
  *   Draft Fall Meeting Minutes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TGevMPVxaw0uV1JKGCnEO14JUHuPQNNP/edit>
  *   2020 - 2021 BLC Activity Groups<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t-tJka7XqQx4-29P53lq-fY8ddtoth9lkMVSXxhL59c/edit>
  *   BLC Member Information Form<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=shhTv11G_kSsAniKbFUysMJXb2MmkcRGlJ8420m1_CJUQkI3NUZXRkpJM1ZVRDFNQk5YQ1FVTFBSVy4u>
See you there!
Lenaya Hogan
BAS Programs Coordinator
Spokane Falls Community College
509-822-8134
***SFCC is currently complying with the Governor's "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" order and our campus is physically closed through May 4, or until further notice.  Our faculty and staff are teleworking and we're eager to assist you!   To that end, we anticipate a higher volume of emails than usual, and our capacity to respond to emails within our standard timeframe may be reduced.  We apologize for the inconvenience, but please know that we will respond to your message as quickly as possible.  In the meantime, please feel free to visit our online resource web page<https://sfcc.spokane.edu/News-Events/Coronavirus> where you will find contact information for different student support services. Thank you for your understanding and patience!