[BLC] BLC Activity Work Group Survey

Hogan, Lenaya Lenaya.Hogan at sfcc.spokane.edu
Wed Nov 18 16:09:18 PST 2020

Hello everyone,
As discussed at the BLC meeting on Monday, below is the survey to choose which activity work group you would like to participate on this year.  You can change this later and/or work on more than one activity work group.  These smaller groups will meet on their own and report back at the main BLC meetings.  There is an expectation that work is completed and reported back each quarter.

Please take a moment to complete this brief one question survey.

Survey Link<https://forms.gle/rVeW7MTXAQTQSKC19>

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Lenaya Hogan

BAS Programs Coordinator

Spokane Falls Community College
Phone: 208-278-6405

***SFCC is currently complying with the Governor’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order and our campus is physically closed through May 4, or until further notice.  Our faculty and staff are teleworking and we’re eager to assist you!   To that end, we anticipate a higher volume of emails than usual, and our capacity to respond to emails within our standard timeframe may be reduced.  We apologize for the inconvenience, but please know that we will respond to your message as quickly as possible.  In the meantime, please feel free to visit our online resource web page<https://sfcc.spokane.edu/News-Events/Coronavirus> where you will find contact information for different student support services. Thank you for your understanding and patience!