[BLC] Updated FAQ on COVID-19 restrictions

Jamilyn Penn jpenn at sbctc.edu
Wed Nov 18 12:06:33 PST 2020

Hello All,

Attached is an updated FAQ that includes the new restrictions announced by Gov. Inslee on Nov. 15.  A few key changes:

  *   Indoor gatherings are prohibited unless people quarantine for 14 days or, as an alternative, quarantine for seven days and have a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of arrival.
  *   A new statewide travel advisory recommends a 14-day quarantine for interstate and international travel.
  *   Indoor fitness centers must close.
  *   Student dining is still limited to one student per table (under the higher ed proclamation), but culinary-program restaurants that would normally be open to the public may only offer outdoor dining and to-go service (under the restaurant guidance).

We hope this helps and we appreciate your resilience in these challenging times.

Laura

Sent to: presidents, PIOs and Safety, Security and Emergency Management Council

[Compass]Laura McDowell
Director of Communications
lmcdowell at sbctc.edu<mailto:lmcdowell at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-4310 * f: 360-704-4415 * c: 360-280-0670