[BLC] FW: Minutes

Hogan, Lenaya Lenaya.Hogan at sfcc.spokane.edu
Tue Nov 17 14:37:35 PST 2020

Hello Everyone,
A draft of today’s minutes are attached for review.  Please think about them before tomorrow’s vote.

Click the link to schedule a zoom video meeting with me: https://calendly.com/lenaya-hogan/30min
Phone: 208-278-6405

Best,

Lenaya Hogan

BAS Programs Coordinator

Spokane Falls Community College

***SFCC is currently complying with the Governor’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order and our campus is physically closed through May 4, or until further notice.  Our faculty and staff are teleworking and we’re eager to assist you!   To that end, we anticipate a higher volume of emails than usual, and our capacity to respond to emails within our standard timeframe may be reduced.  We apologize for the inconvenience, but please know that we will respond to your message as quickly as possible.  In the meantime, please feel free to visit our online resource web page<https://sfcc.spokane.edu/News-Events/Coronavirus> where you will find contact information for different student support services. Thank you for your understanding and patience!