[BLC] Voting on prior bachelor's degree gen ed recommendation

Hogan, Lenaya Lenaya.Hogan at sfcc.spokane.edu
Wed Nov 18 16:31:54 PST 2020

Hello friends and colleagues,
Below is the statement that we are voting to move forward to IC. Feel free to review this with others at your institution before voting.  To vote, please us the voting buttons included in this email.  Please vote no later than Wednesday, December 2, 2020.
"Students who have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited US institution shall have met the general education basic and distribution area requirements for an applied baccalaureate degree from a WA State CTC, as long as the previous degree contains a general education program approximating the standards of the Northwest Commission on Colleges and University. Students must still complete program and/or accreditation specific general education applied baccalaureate degree requirements.
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Best,
Lenaya Hogan PhD
BAS Programs Coordinator
Spokane Falls Community College
Phone: 208-278-6405

***SFCC is currently complying with the Governor's "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" order and our campus is physically closed through May 4, or until further notice.  Our faculty and staff are teleworking and we're eager to assist you!   To that end, we anticipate a higher volume of emails than usual, and our capacity to respond to emails within our standard timeframe may be reduced.  We apologize for the inconvenience, but please know that we will respond to your message as quickly as possible.  In the meantime, please feel free to visit our online resource web page<https://sfcc.spokane.edu/News-Events/Coronavirus> where you will find contact information for different student support services. Thank you for your understanding and patience!