[BLC] CLARIFICATION RE: BAS Education-related program-Student Teaching

Connie Smejkal connie.smejkal at centralia.edu
Wed Mar 18 07:50:20 PDT 2020

>From Centralia College

  1.  Our candidates have been evaluated based on the final outcomes needed for elementary education. Candidates that have not passed this assessment will continue field experience when K-12 resumes instruction.
  2.  Candidates will complete their SPED portfolio under the guidance of a SPED K-12 instructor/mentor online
  3.  Candidates complete 132 hours of practicum/co-teaching prior to entering student teaching so hour requirements were achieved prior to closures
  4.  Candidates have received communication regarding PESB's announcement of emergency certification and extension of assessment timelines

Take care everyone!
Connie