[BLC] CLARIFICATION RE: BAS Education-related program-Student Teaching

Laura Brener laura.brener at ghc.edu
Tue Mar 17 16:38:10 PDT 2020

>From Grays Harbor College:

PESB requires 450 hours of student teaching which is equal to 75 days of student teaching (a full day is based on 6 hours). GHC requires 95 days or 570 hours.  Therefore, a student will be recommended to receive their initial teachers certification if they are deemed ready AND they have at least 75 student teaching.