[BLC] CLARIFICATION RE: BAS Education-related program-Student Teaching

Jamilyn Penn jpenn at sbctc.edu
Tue Mar 17 15:24:39 PDT 2020

I am sorry for any confusion. The request is in light of the current situation with COVID-19. Thank you for those of you who sought clarification. I await your input.

-Jamilyn

Jamilyn Penn (she, her, hers)
Director, Transfer Education
State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
360-704-4338
jpenn at sbctc.edu<mailto:jpenn at sbctgc.edu>