[BLC] [EXTERNAL] BAS Education-related program-Student Teaching

Jamilyn Penn jpenn at sbctc.edu
Tue Mar 17 15:20:38 PDT 2020

Yes, Sai. Thank you.

-Jamilyn

From: BLC <blc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Ramaswamy, Sai via BLC
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 3:14 PM
To: Baccalaureate Leadership Council <blc at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: Ramaswamy, Sai <sramaswamy at wvc.edu>
Subject: Re: [BLC] [EXTERNAL] BAS Education-related program-Student Teaching

Jamilyn- Is your question how we are handling teaching given the current situation or during normal course of operation?

Regards

Sai
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2020, at 2:54 PM, Jamilyn Penn via BLC <blc at lists.ctc.edu> wrote:

Good afternoon,

I truly hope that all of you are well.

I have a rather urgent request for information related to BAS Education-related programs, in particular. Carli and I would like to know just how are you handling student teaching? We welcome input from the following colleges, in particular (I apologize for any colleges with BAS Education-related programs that were inadvertently left off of the list -please respond, also):

College
Response
Cascadia

Columbia Basin

Green River

Grays Harbor

Lake Washington

Lower Columbia

North Seattle

Pierce

South Seattle

Wenatchee

Yakima Valley

Thank you!

-Jamilyn

Jamilyn Penn (she, her, hers)
Director, Transfer Education
State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
360-704-4338
jpenn at sbctc.edu<mailto:jpenn at sbctgc.edu>

Jamilyn Penn (she, her, hers)
Director, Transfer Education
State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
360-704-4338
jpenn at sbctc.edu<mailto:jpenn at sbctgc.edu>

CAUTION: This email originated from an external source. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate its authenticity. If unsure, contact the IT Help Desk at x6550 (509-682-6550) or email helpdesk at wvc.edu.