[BLC] Tenure-track faculty positions at South Seattle College

Hu, Johnny Johnny.Hu at Seattlecolleges.edu
Wed Mar 11 16:46:50 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

South Seattle College is hiring the following full-time, tenure-track faculty. Our college is committed to creating an environment of equity, inclusion, and multiculturalism which dismantles all forms of oppression by developing responsive, intentional practices. We empower the campus community to explore, engage, and celebrate intersectional equity. The new faculty members will also foster and support the SSC community in becoming an anti-racist campus.

Academic Programs:

  *   Art<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sccd/jobs/2746473/art-full-time-faculty>
  *   Psychology<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sccd/jobs/2746498/psychology-full-time-faculty-tenure-track>
  *   Communication Studies<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sccd/jobs/2746424/communication-studies-full-time-faculty-tenure-track>
  *   Sustainable Building Science Technology Bachelor of Applied Science Program (BAS)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sccd/jobs/2746565/full-time-tenure-track-sustainable-building-science-technology-bachelors-progra>

Professional/Technical Programs:

  *   Chef/Culinary Arts<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sccd/jobs/2730858/full-time-tenure-track-chef-instructor>
  *   Heavy Duty Diesel<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sccd/jobs/2541393/full-time-faculty-heavy-duty-diesel>

Please consider applying or help spread the word about these opportunities within your networks. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Johnny

---
Johnny Hu, Ed.D.
Interim Dean of Academic Programs
South Seattle College<https://www.southseattle.edu/> | Academic Transfer, BAS, JIS
206.934.6842 | Office: UNI 101B
http://johnnyhu.com<http://johnnyhu.com/> | @thejohnnyhu<https://twitter.com/thejohnnyhu>
pronouns: he, him, his

[cid:image001.png at 01D5F7BE.F6E9C4E0]

Please note that as of March 10th, and continuing through March 25th, the South Seattle College main campus has moved to remote operations due to COVID-19. Students should avoid the West Seattle campus during this time. Please see southseattle.edu/coronavirus<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsouthseattle.edu%2Fcoronavirus&data=02%7C01%7C%7C1a9c600fc44c4abfffc508d7c51122e8%7C02d8ff38d7114e31a9156cb5cff788df%7C0%7C0%7C637194550003026469&sdata=WWGAn%2B%2BlMSzGeb8LIS2r8gh5ulhClD5ACa34CIjINPo%3D&reserved=0> for the latest information.