[BLC] BLC Meeting April 14-15 - Reschedule/Cancel

Skye Field sfield at yvcc.edu
Wed Mar 11 14:25:53 PDT 2020

Greeting BLC and BAS Colleagues,

The SBCTC ("upon guidance from the Governor about avoiding large gatherings and maintaining social distancing") has recently asked all councils and commissions to cancel/reschedule meetings through April 30th due to COVID-19 concerns.  I am currently connecting with the Executive Team to discuss options for our meeting (reschedule for May or try 100% Zoom on our originally scheduled meeting dates).  As soon as we have the details worked out I will communicate plans.

If you have made travel plans for April 14-15 to Walla Walla, please cancel your reservations and travel.

Thank you for your understanding while we reconfigure our plans.

Be well.

Skye Field
Chair - Baccalaureate Leadership Council (BLC)
Yakima Valley College
p: 509-574-4816
e: sfield at yvcc.edu