[BLC] Tenure-Track Opportunity at Green River College

Timm Lovitt TLovitt at greenriver.edu
Fri Mar 9 11:50:53 PST 2018

Greetings! I wanted to reach out and let you know about an exciting opportunity at Green River College. We are currently accepting applications for an Tenure-Track (BAS) Applied Management Faculty position. Here's a link<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/greenriveredu/jobs/1979588/applied-management-faculty-tenure-track?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs> if you know of anyone who might be interested in a great team and career. Thanks for spreading the word!

Timm Lovitt,
Dean of Instruction- Business, Law, & Education, and Trades Divisions
Green River College<http://www.greenriver.edu/>
253-288-3325
tlovitt at greenriver.edu<mailto:tlovitt at greenriver.edu>