[BLC] Policy Update!

Joyce Hammer jhammer at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 13 16:43:50 PDT 2017

Greetings! The attached policy developed by the Baccalaureate Leadership Council was approved today at the Instruction Commission. A special thanks to Mike Potter and the rest of the workgroup who drafted the policy, Cindy Walker for also helping with the workgroup but additionally shepherding the policy through the process (and taking the heat when it first went to IC for feedback :)), and Martin Cockcroft, who did a great job this week at IC explaining the document and encouraging final approval.

Also, a thanks to the entire BLC exec. team and participants for a thorough vetting and fine-tuning of the document and taking part in the policy-approval process!

I will PDF the attached, post on our website, and enter it in our SBCTC policy manual over the next weeks.

Have a great summer!

Joyce

Joyce D. Hammer, Ph.D.
Director of Transfer Education