[BLC] Remote Attendance at Summer Quarter Baccalaureate Leadership Council (BLC) Meeting -- Zoom Meeting Link

Cockroft, Martin mcockroft at olympic.edu
Wed Jul 5 17:23:27 PDT 2017

For voting members of the Baccalaureate Leadership Council (BLC) who cannot attend Thursday's meeting at Olympic College, we have set up a remote participation option in Zoom.

To join the meeting, please click on the following link and follow the setup instructions: https://zoom.us/j/9944773650
We will also be using (fingers crossed) a conference camera to remote participants can engage more fully.

Best,
Martin Cockroft

2017-18 Chair, BLC

Martin Cockroft, MFA
Program Lead, Center for Teaching & Learning
Director, Applied Baccalaureate Development
Instructor, English and Business Technology

Olympic College
1600 Chester Ave.
Bremerton, WA 98337
Office:    HL 16, Haselwood Library