[BFET] [UCE] Participant Employment Report

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Wed May 20 12:24:54 PDT 2020

Good Afternoon BFET Team,

Below is instructions and screen shots for accessing the Participant Employment Report in eJAS. This report will show you the students that employment was entered in eJAS for the period of time you select. Colleges can use this report to help project the number of students entering employment for FFY21 in your BFET Budget Workbooks. This is the report DSHS uses to determine if quarterly performance outcomes are being met for employment. We will go through this process and the report in the FFY21 BFET Budget Workbook Overview WebEx on May 26th.

Step-By-Step Instructions:

1)      Once logged into eJAS click E&T Reports:

[cid:image002.png at 01D62EA1.A36EAC80]

2)      Click Participant Employment Report

[cid:image004.png at 01D62EA1.A36EAC80]

3)      Enter in beginning and end dates and click your college contractor code (only the college contactor code you have access to should show up). If you do not see your college you can type in the contractor code and college name in the description box.

[cid:image006.png at 01D62EA1.A36EAC80]

4)      Click Get Report

This will generate and excel spread sheet that will contain the information for each student you input employment information for during the selected time period.

Please let me know if you have trouble accessing this report or if you have any questions. I am happy to help!

Kindly,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.