[BFET] [UCE] FW: Textbook Access Discussion Follow Up

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 29 08:19:04 PDT 2020

Good Morning BFET Team,

Please see the below email and the attached document are from Erin Frasier, Policy Associate, Workforce Education Division at SBCTC.

This is a follow up to the Textbook Access Discussion meeting held on 4/17/2020. The attached document is a compilation of the discussion.

Thank you all again for your amazing efforts and hard work!

Stay well friends!

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.