[BFET] [UCE] FW: FY20 Workforce Program Funding Guidance

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Thu Apr 23 16:13:51 PDT 2020

Good Afternoon BFET Team!

Thank you for your patience as we finalized the attached FY20 Program Funding Guidance. See the below email from our Director, Nate Humphrey.

Please take some time to review the document and consider how you can leverage each program area to support your students and program budgets. Our current funding survey is open until May 1st, if you would like to make changes to a submission you may.

Here is the survey link: https://forms.gle/ctHXsKErMgUzsK156

If you have any questions on the information in the document or the funding survey please let me know, I am happy to work with you!

Stay safe and healthy friends!

Kindly,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.