[BFET] [UCE] IMPORTANT INFORMTION: BFET Funding Survey

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Tue Apr 21 11:08:52 PDT 2020

Good Morning BFET Team,

The current funding survey (link below) was due Friday, April 17th, 2020. We have received 11 responses to date. We have extended the survey until May 1st at 5:00 pm. It is our hope that with the extension that we can have a better understanding of the system needs and all colleges will have been able to respond.

In addition to working to meet system needs, the SBCTC is finalizing a FY20 Program Funding Guidance document for release to the system to help provide program specific information to maximize program expenditures and leveraging across departments within each institution. We hope that the extension of the funding survey will allow you additional time to resubmit your funding survey after reviewing the guidance document.

Here is the survey link: https://forms.gle/ctHXsKErMgUzsK156

Please note that this may likely be the last time to meet the needs of the system. Also, remember that you must submit a response to the survey even if you are not returning/requesting funds.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly. I am happy to assist.

Kindly,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.