[BFET] [UCE] FWD: DSHS Provider Meeting June 9th and 10th

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Tue Apr 21 10:47:49 PDT 2020

Hello BFET Team,

The agenda for the next DSHS BFET Provider Meeting is attached. Please note they have split the state in two and are hosting the Western side of the state on June 9th and the Eastern side of the state on June 10th. While the email below only references the Western side, the agenda has both WebEx links at the top. The same information will be presented at each meeting.

Hope all is well!

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator