[BFET] [UCE] FW: Please distribute: Partners and Friends Communication Update

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 20 09:34:58 PDT 2020

Good Morning BFET Team,

Happy Monday! I hope you all are well. Please find the latest communications from Department of Social Health Services Economic Services Administration attached.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

Stay well friends!

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.