[BFET] FW: Want to Improve RISE & BFET? Give Constructive Feedback to DSHS!

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Tue May 8 14:36:25 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon BFET and RISE Team!

Please take this opportunity to fill out the survey below. This is a pretty lengthy survey that will allow us to give detailed constructive feedback on the different aspects and administration of the BFET and RISE programs and services.

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know, I am happy to assist.

Thank you for your continued hard work and efforts to support our low-income students!

Respectfully,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator