[BFET] BFET Indirect Announcement

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 29 11:44:47 PDT 2017

Good morning.
It had been anticipated that 100% supplemental funds for BFET would be available by April 1st. Unfortunately, that will not be the case.

For FFY17, the SBCTC had arranged for indirect to be billed as 50/50 funds through March 31st, and billed against 100% funds after April 1st. Since 100% funds will not be available by that date, we have requested approval for 50/50 indirect to be extended by one month to April 30th. If you have sufficient funds in 50/50 indirect already, you will not need to make any changes. If you do not have sufficient funds in 50/50 indirect, we have asked for you to be able to move funds into this category. Once approval is received from DSHS to utilize 50/50 funds for indirect during April, if you choose to do so, you will be required to provide back-up documentation with your April-June 2017 invoice.

Further information and revised fiscal guidelines will be provided as available.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341
Fax: 360.704.4418
Email: mcarlisle at sbctc.edu