[Abawdnavigators] Friday Brief Update

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 13 17:07:08 PDT 2020

Hi All,

The Manual will not be out today.  It will come out sometime on Monday I hope.  Things are changing so quickly and we are still waiting on DSHS information on being able to do virtual orientations and they are working to get information from FNS and what the National Emergency means.

I have added a new spreadsheet on the Google Drive called Updated Navigator Status.  Please keep this updated with your Status.  Are you in the office ready for referrals, working from home but not doing any F2F meetings, whatever status your college is giving you.  We need to provide this to DSHS daily. So please indicate your status by Monday COB and then please make any changes as they happen. Thank you for your cooperation.

I know this isn't anything we wanted to happen and I know that you will do your best to weather this situation with grace and aplomb.

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her