[Abawdnavigators] ABAWD Data/Update

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 28 09:08:43 PDT 2019

Hi All,

It has come to my attention that some of you are sharing ABAWD numbers you were given at meeting in August.  These numbers shared by DSHS and the map were not meant to be shared outside of the training, they were informational only.  DSHS has requested that we remove this from any handouts we put together.

In addition, we are not to be recruiting or mailing anything out to anyone that hasn't been sent to us through the DSHS referral process.

Speaking of referral process, we are hoping to hear from DSHS today or tomorrow about the process they are establishing.  We are also hoping to get the manual and questions back from DSHS this week so we can then release it to you.

Questions?  Keep them coming.....

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>