[Abawdnavigators] ABAWD Mid-Month Check-In: Tracking Sheet & Presentation Slides

Dylan Jilek djilek at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 25 13:30:31 PDT 2019

Hello all, happy Friday!

A reminder to please review the ABAWD Contact Information Google Sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sj4XW5Zt0aRadLIULWOX4JDB6G92luJeNIwrEYLk7z0/edit?usp=sharing> and make sure the information listed for your college is up to date. Initial in Column I by Monday, 10/28/19 to indicate that your information is current. Thank you, and have a great weekend!

[Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges compass]Dylan Jilek
Pronouns: they/them/theirs
Education Program Coordinator
djilek at sbctc.edu<mailto:djilek at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1021 * f: 360-704-4416
Why I put my pronouns in my email signature<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>