[Wsssc] Virtual Open House: College Success Foundation

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Thu Oct 26 11:58:49 PDT 2023

Hello WSSSC Colleagues,

The College Success Foundation (CSF) provides college readiness and success services to students, from middle school through college completion.  CSF serves approximately 20,000 students from 28 high schools across the state.  Each year, CSF enrolls approximately 1,500 students in their college services program.  Enrolled students receive transition-to-college and in-college support services (see attached for more details).  CSF recognizes the important role that partnership plays in helping students achieve their college goals.  CSF wants to promote a shared understanding of their support services, as well as those offered on your campuses-so students can efficiently access all supports available to them.  CSF teams are also committed to sharing student results, and gathering feedback on how services can be improved.

If you are interested in learning more or sharing thoughts, please join an open house on November 15, 11:00-12:00pm, via zoom<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85952827562?pwd=Mk5UKzlkckJWVGpjbVZsQldJYWJldz09&from=addon> to meet with Danette Knudson, our regional representative for Washington Colleges.  A calendar invite is available by request.

[cid:image001.png at 01D9F50C.859A87D0]

[Compass]
Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D
lhibbs at sbctc.edu* o: 360-704-4334 *

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."