[Wsssc] WSSSC Winter Commission Meeting Registration

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Thu Dec 14 15:22:50 PST 2023

Hello Folks,

It's that time of year to register for our winter commission meeting. Below includes links to the meeting registration; dinner registration (space is limited and requires reservations); and information for your hotel selection. If you have not heard the bittersweet news, Nanette has been promoted to the SBCTC executive team to liaison to WACTC and ACT starting January 2. We are absolutely thrilled and sad at the same time. As such, with limited staff support in January, we encourage you to get ahead of the new year and attend to the details and reservations at your earliest convenience. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Meeting Registration
Please respond with your winter wsssc meeting registration intent by noon, Wednesday, December 20th so that we can meet needs for reserved spaces. Registration Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GXPWMKY
Or:
[cid:image001.png at 01DA2E62.78F36260]

Hotel - Olympia Per Diem: $153.00
Each WSSSC member is responsible for reserving their own hotel. The hotels below offer the state per diem rate of $153/night; a block contract was not needed. Please request the state per diem/government rate when making your reservation.

Hilton Garden Inn, Olympia<https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/olmhpgi-hilton-garden-inn-olympia/?SEO_id=GMB-AMER-GI-OLMHPGI&y_source=1_MzgxMDkwNS03MTUtbG9jYXRpb24ud2Vic2l0ZQ%3D%3D> (recommended)
2101 Henderson Park Lane SE
Olympia, WA 98501
360-236-9934

Courtyard by Marriott<https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/seaoc-courtyard-olympia/overview/?scid=f2ae0541-1279-4f24-b197-a979c79310b0> - Just opened!!!
2301 Henderson Park Lane SE
Olympia, WA 98501

Optional Meeting Events

6:30 Pre-Commission Dinner - Feb. 7, 2024
Open to all
Mercato Ristorante<https://www.mercatoristorante.com/>
111 Market St. NE
Olympia, WA 98501

6:30 Dinner and Social - Feb. 8, 2024
Anthony's Homeport<https://www.anthonys.com/restaurant/anthonys-homeport-olympia/>
704 Columbia Street NW
Olympia, WA 98501

[Compass]
Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D
lhibbs at sbctc.edu* o: 360-704-4334 *

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."