[Wsssc] FW: Ability to Benefit & Washington College Grant: One-pager

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Jun 23 07:47:13 PDT 2020

Colleagues: see below and attached, FYI. Expanded access to need-based aid for ATB students.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."