[Wsssc] FW: State MOA Plan Available for Public Comment

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Jun 22 07:19:07 PDT 2020

Colleagues: see below. Tight turnaround time for comments. I will also send to DSSC list.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."