[wactclc-alma] "Service Disruption" Emergency Response Planning - first session!

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Mon Oct 16 08:57:21 PDT 2023

Good morning!

Kirsti had the wonderful idea of getting a taskforce together to share information and create some tech emergency documentation.

We've scheduled a first meeting/work session and would love to get as much participation as possible.

First session:
October 20, 9:30-11:30
Zoom: https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/82125600300?pwd=Q3dKYWUwcHpKQ2RUcFNUaGxzNG9mZz09&from=addon

If you can't make it this Friday send me an email and I will add you to the next invite. And if you have any documentation you've put together that you're willing to share please let me know and we can get it in a WACTCLC folder with permissions.

Happy Monday!
Carleigh

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager