[wactclc-alma] LibKey demo THIS THURSDAY (10/12)

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Mon Oct 9 10:22:43 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Just a reminder/announcement that LibKey will be presenting for our members this Thursday from 10-11.

Ted Tyson, their Director of NA Sales, who some of you meet at ELUNA, will be explaining how LibKey integrates with Primo to streamline the user experience.

Register here!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfw7Zc9A2SEstxI0P9m0obavVjwyweio05nYQHYkCUQ0VDMYA/viewform?usp=sf_link> (mass link mailing on Tuesday, but registration is open until Thursday at 9 when I'll send any last registrants the meeting invite)

More info about LibKey<https://thirdiron.com/#products>

I am eager for everyone to see how this service improves user experience. See you Thursday!

Carleigh

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC