[wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] "Service Disruption" Emergency Response Planning - first session!

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Mon Oct 16 09:33:50 PDT 2023

Hi Carleigh,

That will work for me.

Traci

[image002.jpg at 01D7901D]<https://www.btc.edu/>Traci Taylor
Lead Librarian
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Phone: 360.752.8488 | Office: CC 327
Reference: Chat with a Librarian 24/7<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=bc35573cec49a83226b25e7a450c6e8c>
BTC provides student-centered, high-quality professional technical education for today's needs and tomorrow's opportunities.