[wactclc-alma] IPEDS eresource counts reminder!

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Wed Jun 28 12:08:12 PDT 2023

Thanks, Kirsti! That's if you have all of your database counts updated using the SUSHI reporting, right?

Sadly, we still don't have all of ours working in Alma yet, so we still go to the individual vendor sites and pull them just before the IPEDS report is due. Someday, they will all work in Alma, buy I'm not holding my breath... 😉

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library