[wactclc-alma] IPEDS eresource counts reminder!

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Wed Jun 28 11:56:42 PDT 2023

Hi folks!

Patricia Naylor at South Seattle College reminded me that we should pull our IPEDS title counts for eresources in the next week or two.

Every year I forget to do this at the start of July and every year in January/February I'm reminded that it's impossible to get accurate title counts from Alma for what we had as of June 30 the previous calendar year.

I'm blocking out time in my calendar now. :)

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas (Hear my first name<namedrop.io/kirstithomas>)
Library Technical Services Manager & Systems Librarian
Seattle Colleges
kirsti.thomas at seattlecolleges.edu