[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] Request for guidance - setting up a follow up notification for users contacted by a job in Alma

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Nov 16 16:16:36 PST 2021

Clare is on her game.

To build on that answer, you can use the ‘Upate / Notify Users’ job to send a notice to that set of users.

If you want to do that, you will need to customize one of the 3 letters supported by that job to fill the recipients in on what you want to tell them.

I’d recommend editing and using the “Social Login Invite Letter”.

That’s not likely a letter you will ever use, so just edit it’s contents to say what you need (you’ll probably also need to activate the letter), and run the job on your saved set and configure it to send that letter.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>