[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] Request for guidance - setting up a follow up notification for users contacted by a job in Alma

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at edmonds.edu
Tue Nov 16 15:39:29 PST 2021

Clare Bryant saved the day!

For any notification job that runs, you can find it in the job history
screen and use the export feature to create a spreadsheet of the primary
identifiers of the people who were contacted. Then, create a new itemized
set and upload that Excel file (with PRIMARYIDENTIFIER in all caps at the
top to set the schema).

-Dan