[Wactclc-alma] Patron Services Page view

Nadine Pavlov NPavlov at greenriver.edu
Mon Nov 8 12:44:24 PST 2021

Hi,
How can I change the VIEW of the Patron Services Page back to the “old” view.  It used to be the patron name, ID, etc, on a top of the page. And it is the same for me and for other staff except one of our staff member. When she pulls the student record she has their name, ID, etc on a right side. When she zoom in the page, the student info goes away completely.  I checked all setting I can: Alma setting, browser setting, we tried to use different browsers,  cleaned the cookies. But I still can’t find where I can change it. I am attaching here the pictures of two screens. The first one is how my circstaff member see it (all info on a right side), and the second picture is how everyone else seeing it (all info on a top). Any thought how I can change it? Thank you!

Regards,

Nadine Pavlov
Circulation Supervisor
Holman Library